Classic Simpsons Night: Trivia Game, Themed Food Menu & Bar | Cafe Du Nord
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Cafe Du Nord | 2170 Market Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Classic Simpsons Trivia is coming back to Cafe Du Nord. Come join in at the officially safest space to crack Simpsons jokes that nobody else but the rest of us understands, where everyone is S-M-R-T. They’re here for ya.
Come out on Tuesday, Feb 27th for another four rounds of Simpsons trivia from seasons 1-10 only.
The evening will be hosted by the Noise Pop Podcast’s Adrian Spinelli and “local oaf” Zack Ruskin. Their last event was such a smash, that they had to come and top it.
So for this edition, Cafe Du Nord will be transformed into Uncle Moe’s Family Feedbag for the evening with a Simpsons themed food menu and themed-drinks too like a Flaming Moe cocktail.
– Spaghetti and Moeballs (also available sans Moeballs) – “Ow, my freakin ears!”
– Krusty Burgers– “According to this map, there’s a Krusty Burger on an off-shore oil rig!”
– Fleet-a-pitas – “Here…try a Ben Franklin!”
– Flander’s 5-Alarm Chillin – “It’s only 2-alarm…2 and a half tops.”
– Tomacco Caprese – “Tomaaaaaaco!”
– And a special dessert, soon to be announced
They’ll have prizes for winners and Simpsons swag to give away for the best Simpsons shirts, tats, costumes, etc.
So if you like good food, good fun, and a whole lot of crazy crap on the walls, then come on down to Uncle Moe’s Family Feedbag…errrrr…Cafe Du Nord, for a most cromulent evening.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fun & Games, Pub Quiz / Trivia Night, San FranFREEsco