Coming of Age: Guiding & Empowering Youth | Berkeley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Northbrae Community Church | 941 The Alameda, Berkeley, CA 94707
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Come and attend an open house and inter generational panel discussion focusing on how you can support and empower the next generation in these times.
Your speakers for the day are:
- Laurie Margaritonda, Psy.D., is a rites of passage guide and therapist devoted to helping individuals live into their fullest human potential for personal and planetary thriving.
- Skylar Wilson, MA is the founder of Wild Awakenings, a conscious community of change-makers dedicated to the thriving of Earth, life, and humanity.
- Sandra Collins, Ph.D., is the founder and Executive Director of enGender, a community-based non-profit that serves gender diverse youth and their families.
- Jeffrey Szilagyi brings a natural enthusiasm for the work of mentoring and blessing youth. He has been involved with Stepping Stones Project since its inception in 2002. As part of original Vision Council, he helped envision the program and was a co-leader in the first SSP Coming of Age group.
- Marilyn Hendee is an early pioneer in developing, promoting and integrating time honored rites of passage into modern culture.
Free but an RSVP is required.