Crab Cove Fish Festival: Free Fishing Lessons & Fish Bicycle Parade | Alameda
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Crab Cove Visitor Center | 1252 McKay Ave, Alameda, California 94501
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join for a day of free fish fun with fishing lessons, games, activities, fish prints, crafts, and a Fish-on-a-Bicycle Parade.
Crab Cove Fish Festival
Saturday, August 31, 2019 | 10 am to 4 pm
Crab Cove Visitor Center, 1252 McKay Ave, Alameda
- 10:00 am -noon Fishing Lessons: Space limited 1-hour lessons (gear provided); Sign up at Fishing Trailer.
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Fish Games, Crafts and Activities
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm Mobile Fish Exhibit: Drop by to see fish of the East Bay
- 11:00 am Behind-the-Scenes Aquarium Tour (Meet at Mobile Visitor Center)
- Noon – 12:30 pm Fish on a Bicycle Parade: Dress up your bike or yourself as a fish and join us for a loop around the festival.
- 1:00 pm Behind-the-Scenes Aquarium Tour (Meet at Mobile Visitor Center)
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Fishing Lessons: Space limited 1-hour lessons (gear provided); Sign up at Fishing Trailer.
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm Fish Feeding: Watch us feed the Visitor Center aquariums
No registration; drop-in. For information, call (510) 544-3187.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Labor Day Weekend, Lectures & Workshops