CUESA’s Summer Picnic
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
San Francisco Ferry Building | 1 Ferry Bldg., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The City’s Freshest Party in a Basket
30 Restaurants, Bars & Wineries
Available for curbside pickup at the San Francisco Ferry Building or home delivery
Celebrate the start of summer with a delicious farm-fresh picnic from the Bay Area’s hottest restaurants, bars, wineries, and breweries. CUESA is putting together the perfect peak-season goodie basket to help you transform your afternoon into an instant outdoor party. Raise a glass and join us in supporting local farms and healthy communities!
• Each picnic basket includes everything you need for an extravagant summer lunch for one, with 7 impeccably crafted bites and 5 seasonal beverages.
• Choose from 3 different summer produce themes (Berries, Stone Fruit, or Cucurbits) representing the best of the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market.
• Having a picnic party? Unlock discounted pricing per picnic basket when you purchase multiple baskets!
• Packed in your basket are sweet and savory goodies, refreshing drinks, games, and surprises. Just choose your favorite park, invite your pod, and get ready to party!
• Pick up your picnic from the Ferry Building or have it delivered to your door on Sunday, June 13.
3rd Cousin | Acme Bread Company | Astranda Bakery | Batter Bakery | Bisou Chocolate | Crumble & Whisk | Delfina | El Porteño | Hodo | Kantine | Maison Nico | Marin Gourmet | Marla Bakery & Catering | Mi Comedor | Nopalito | Piccino | Sandy’s SF | Sorrel Restaurant | Three Babes Bakeshop | Yo También Cantina | Zuni Café
Participating Beverage Companies
Almanac Beer Company | Aura Bora | Far West Cider / Lucky You Orchards | Fort Point Beer Company | Hangar 1 Distillery | Hunters Point Brewery | Proyecto Diaz Coffee | Tipp Rambler | Una Lou Rose
A Party with a Mission
Proceeds provide vital funds for CUESA’s farmers markets, which serve thousands of Bay Area residents and more than 140 local farms and small food businesses, and education programs like Foodwise Kids and Foodwise Teens, which empower the next generation of healthy eaters. This event also supports our treasured restaurant community, and a portion of your ticket price will underwrite food and labor costs for each participating restaurant.