23rd Annual Memorial Day Service | Colma Cemetery
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Cypress Lawn Memorial Park | 1370 El Camino Real, Colma, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join Cypress Lawn on May 27th at 11 am at the West Side Campus (note the time change from previous years) for the 23rd Annual Memorial Day Service.
Joining the event is Keynote Speaker Supervisor David Canepa, who was elected to the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors in November 2016 representing District 5. As a proud fourth-generation San Mateo County resident, Supervisor Canepa served on the Daly City Council from 2008 through 2016, and served as Mayor in 2014. What an honor to pay tribute to those who are serving and those who have served the country.
Guests will also be treated to the following:
- Live music by El Camino High School Band
- A performance by vocalist Susan Acero, accompanied by keyboardist Grant Ewald
- Pipe major Hal Wilkes will play a moving rendition of Amazing Grace on the bagpipes
- Presentation of colors by U.S. Naval Sea Cadets, Moffett Squadron, under the direction of LCDR
- Leonard M. Long Jr.
- Military tribute featuring a special veteran’s honor
- Free lunch
Categories: **Annual Event**, Fairs & Festivals, Memorial Day, Memorial Weekend, Peninsula, San Francisco Bay Area