2019 Divisadero Summer Art Walk | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Divisadero Corridor | Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Thursday, June 13, 2019
2020 Divisadero Art Walk | SF
Join in on June 13, 2019 from 6–10 pm along Divisadero from Golden Gate to Haight for a night of art, community and fundraising.
OTTP – SF is our partner this time around and they are helping us to push the Art As Therapy Vibe – don’t forget to visit them at the Car Wash and grab yo self an ice cream and a raffle ticket. OTTP will be doing a raffle to raise funds to help SF youth find jobs and self betterment.
Here is what they have on tap so far:
- 4505 Burgers & BBQ
- Melissa Nocero of Poppy and Honeybee – Laser cut jewelry
- Bar 821
- Victoria Vera San Francisco Streets – Happy Hour 6-7:30 pm
- Brenda’s Meat & Three
- Live music and vendors out front
- CANE Sugar Studio
- Viveaux Hair pieces, mini sculpture, wall art, and jewelry
- Fly Bar & Restaurant
- Kava Lounge SF
- Madrone Art Bar
- Art Opening of “No More Mean People” Mural by Michael Spike Krouse at the parking lot of Touchless Car Wash on Divisadero and Oak.
- Front Window Installation: Living Instruments By Eddy Undertow
- Main Wall Installation: Parked Portraits by Vivienne Scholl
- Free live music all night: 6-8 pm with Kitten on The Keys followed by Sonamo’ – Italian Funk at 9:30 pm. No Cover All Night. 21+
- Mini Bar SF
- Annual Neverending Radical Dudes art show – Wacky fun art
- Onyx Boutique San Francisco
- Fiber Artist Meghan Shimek / Local Leather Designer Liza Allinger/ Joshua Tree Crystal Artist Adam Wall. Come by Onyx for local art, jewelry, community and a good time
- Gay Area California, A Bay Area Queer Artist Showcase brought to you by Little Lodge Gallery featuring 20+ artists
- Rare Device
- Homebody by Sean Hipkin
- Fear Doctor Booth featuring Hunter Franks, sliding scale
- Vendors in front of Hayes Street Mural
- Rewaxation Divis
- Woodworking from Nicole Sweeney “All wood is locally sourced”
- Rock & Rapture
- Local Jewelers, Artists, Community and Fun
- Rock & Rapture hosts edgy and cool hand-fabricated jewelers and an iconic fiber artist. Rock & Rapture is a shared space with Onyx, serving festive libations and great tunes.
- San Francisco Skate Club
- Photography Show featuring Theodore Maider, Andrew Caufield, Nick Maliszewski, Jamel Robinson, Rye Purvis, Wayne Bruce
- The Mill SF
- “Generative Forms” by Jonathan Whitmore Whitmore writes computer codes that pair with random number generators to create a variety of abstract pieces printed on metal.
- The Page
- Live music and drink specials
- Topo Designs
- Local Artist – Eric Davis, a local San Francisco Artist with a focus on black and white drawings. They’ll be serving beer and wine to attendees
- Tsunami Panhandle
- Victoria Vera, Japan Street Food, Free dozen of oysters with any bottle purchase (Shochu, Sake or Wine), daily from 5-7pm.