2019 Divisadero Spring Art Walk & Free Art T-Shirts | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Divisadero Corridor | Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Thursday, March 14, 2019
2019 Divisadero Art Walk | SF
On March 14, the Divisadero Art Walk returns from 6 – 10 pm along Divisadero from Golden Gate to Haight; join in for a night of art, community and fundraising.
The 2019 Spring Art Walk’s theme is Everything’s So Green. Arrive early; there will be free art T-shirts for the first 300 people that show up.
Local artists, vendors and crafts people will display their talents and sell their wares at businesses from Haight to Golden Gate.
Divisadero Spring Art Walk Kick -Off
Thursday, March 14, 2019 | 6 to 10 pm
Divisadero Corridor (Haight to Golden Gate)
Participating Art Walk Shops:
- 4505 Burgers & BBQ: Art for Sale
- Asmbly Hall – Divisadero St.: Art show
- Brenda’s Meat & Three: Live music and vendors out front
- Fly Bar & Restaurant: “Cultivated” – Preserved nature displays and beautifully hued linocuts to velvet monsters and string art cacti
- Kava Lounge SF: Sacred Aliens showing visionary art & live music early, DJ later. Kava Lounge is painted in all green, even what looks white/black are very light/dark shades of green.
- Madrone Art Bar: Visionary Drawings by K-8 students at Creative Arts Charter School (main wall); Belonging by Shannon Webber (Front Window); Kitschy Cabaret Piano Music by Kitten on The Keys (6-9pm), followed by The Crooked Stuff live electronic rock music at 10pm. No Cover; 21+
- Mini Bar SF: Addison Mayfield, Dara Lorenzo, Charlie Miradar, Ron Richardson
- Native Twins Coffee: Live Jazz in the parklet and art for sale
- Onyx Boutique San Francisco: Elizabeth Street Cosmetics doing a trunk show
- Rare Device: RD Employee Show + Live Sketch w/ Paintings, Drawings, Ceramics, and more
- Rewaxation Divis: Woodworking from Nicole Sweeney
- Rock & Rapture – Jewelry • Art • Music: Paulette Traverso – Dark Art & Jewelry and kSea Flux; Rebecca Fox / Eko Wright “The Interconnectedness Of All Things” Jewelry Show; Additional Art by Gina Silvera
- San Francisco Skate Club: Photography Show
- The Mill SF: “Still” by Tripp Baird, a photography show; Live music by Nick & Tom
- The Page: Live music and drink specials
- Topo Designs: Outdoor Illustrations by local SF artist RJ; Drinks from Union Wine Co + Local brewery
- Tsunami Panhandle: Japanese Photography and Shochu
- YogaGarden: Art for sale out front and Art Show inside
The North of Panhandle Neighborhood Association [NOPNA], Alamo Square Neighborhood Association [ASNA], and the Divisadero Merchants Association will be raising funds to support the neighbors that were affected by the Baker Street fire last December. Expect a raffle for fun prizes from local merchants.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Block Party, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco