“Dogs’ Day Out” with Instagram’s The Dogist | Spark Social
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SPARK Social SF | 601 Mission Bay Blvd, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
At this JCCSF pop-up, spend an afternoon with The Dogist himself, Elias Weiss Friedman, to celebrate his new book The Dogist Puppies. Known for playful and soulful portraits of dogs, @thedogist has 3 million Instagram followers, and we know many of you are right here in the Bay Area. Thanks to dothebay for the tip off!
Dog’s Day Out
Saturday, November 11, 2017 | Noon
Spark Social, 601 Mission Bay Blvd.
FREE – Register for free entry on-site the day of the event
$30 tickets – sold out (includes copy of book seat at conn and instagram portait of your dog)
Bring your canine friends for an afternoon of doggy fun, food, drinks, pop-up pet shops and a chance to connect with local nonprofits who love animals as much as you do. There will even be an opportunity to adopt your new best friend at the event.
Playdate Highlights: Noon – 3:00 pm
- Dog Play Lounge with Muttville
- People & Pets Photo Booth Das Bus
- The Dogist Puppies Book Sales and Signing
- Community Service Project: prepare hygiene kits for people experiencing homelessness (to be distributed by Lava Mae)
- Free Dog Swag provided by Pawtrero Bathhouse & Feed Co.
- Raffle Gift Basket provided by Paw Patch Pastries
Featured Event: 1:30 pm
- Conversation and Q&A with The Dogist, Elias Weiss Friedman – seating might be restricted to ticket purchasers