Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Movies
2018 Drunken Film Fest | Oakland
Don’t miss six nights of independent films including Bay Area productions, documentaries, animation, world and US narratives, and music videos in Oakland’s best bars.
2018 Drunken Film Fest
October 7 to 12, 2018 | 7 pm to 10 pm
All Over Oakland
FREE (Donations are accepted)
With the 2nd week of October comes the very first ever Drunken Film Fest – Oakland. Held in bars across the city, the festival is free and open to the public.
The aim is to make the film festival experience available to everyone without sacrificing any of the quality of major festival programming. So be sure to get some drinks, tip your bartender, and donate to the partner organization, Camp Reel Stories, who get young women from Oakland behind the camera and into film making.
2018 Venues and Dates Lists:
- Sunday Oct 7 – The Layover (1517 Franklin St, Oakland, CA 94612)
- Monday Oct 8 – Stay Gold Deli (2635 San Pablo Ave, Oakland, CA 94612)
- Tuesday Oct 9 – Lost & Found (2040 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612)
- Wednesday Oct 10 – Telegraph Beer Garden (2318 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612)
- Thursday Oct 11 – Eli’s Mile High Club (3629 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Oakland, CA 94609)
- Friday Oct 12 – Classic Cars West (411 26th St, Oakland, CA 94612)
View the film lineup
*Free with donations.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
Address: 3629 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Oakland, CA