East Bay Underground Market | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
ForageSF, the people behind the wildly popular “San Francisco Underground Market” are headed to Oakland on Saturday to throw the second East Bay Underground Market. There will be tons of new East Bay vendors, If you’ve never been to an Underground Market, think a farmers market, but at night, with music and drinks.
East Bay Underground Market II
Where: Parking lot at the corner of 24th/Broadway in Oakland
When: Saturday October 9th from 5-11pm
* In order to enter the market, we’re going to ask everyone to sign up for a free membership to the Underground Market. Don’t worry, it’s just a formality. If you’ve signed up in the past for the SF Underground Market, no need to re-apply.
New East Bay Vendors
- Brant Mollet: Handmade Andouille Sausage
- Popstand: Popsicles (try the Teddy Bear Massacre Pop)
- Sataysfied: Amazing BBQ skewers
- plus about 70 more, click here for a full list…
Local Brewing Co. – Homebrew Workshop 7:30-8:15pm
Frantisek Felbeck – Homemade Traditional Honey Drinks 5:30-6:15pm
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Live MusicSubmitted by Johnny Funcheap