2019 Easter Family Olympics: Games, Music & Prizes | San Jose
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lake Cunningham Cypress Pavilion | 2305 S White Rd San Jose, CA 95148
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Celebrate Easter with music, prizes, board games, a baking competition, kids activities, an Easter egg hunt, family games, food and other fun sports.
Easter for San Jose Family Olympics
Saturday, April 20, 2019 | 12 pm to 3 pm
Lake Cunningham Cypress Pavilion, 2305 S White Rd, San Jose
Parking is $6 (street parking is available along Cunningham Ave.)
- Check-in between 11:30 am to 12 pm
- Opening Ceremony is at 12 pm
Family Olympic Information
Each team must have at least 4 players, but no more than 6. Two players must be under age 16.
The day will include a short opening ceremony, four heats with different games (fun physical activities, brain games, and no skill required games) and a closing ceremony where awards will be distributed.
- Everyone gets 1 point for participating in any event.
- Additional points are given to the person who got 3rd place.
- 2 additional points are given to the person who got 2nd place.
- 4 additional points are given to the person who got 1st place.
All activities are available for people who do not want to participate in the competition.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Easter, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, Other