2017 Easter Food Truck Brunch & Bottomless Mimosas & Sangria | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
SoMa StrEat Food Park and FuncheapSF are having a special Easter Sunday Brunch starting at 11 am with fun picnic-style seating.
Several vendors will be serving egg-cellent brunch specials. Grownups can unwind with $20 bottomless mimosas (11am to 4pm).
– Easter egg hunt (recommended for kids 7 and under around 11am)
– Delicious food trucks will be serving egg-cellent brunch specials
– Bottomless Mimosas and Sangria
– Coloring station
– Giants vs. Rockies at 1:05 pm
– Large screen TVs all tuned to the game
– No Cover with RSVP (Just pay for food and drinks)
Easter Brunch Food Truck Lineup
- The Sarap Shop: Filipino spaghetti grilled cheese (omnivore version and a vegan version!)
- No No Burger: Easter Sunday Sammies – Grilled cheese with bacon and a side of tots with Champagne aioli.
- More to come…
Vendor lineup subject to change. And it’s rain or shine – there’s plenty of covered space.