CANCELED: 16 Free San Francisco Walking Tours | Easter Sunday 2020
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 concerns, this event has been canceled.
Take some time on Easter Sunday to learn something new about the city you love on a guided walk around San Francisco on Sunday, April 12, 2020.
2020 Easter Sunday Walking Tours
- 11:00 am: Dogpatch and Potrero Point
- 11:00 am :Deco Downtown
- 11:00 am: Golden Gate Bridge
- 11:00 am: Mission Dolores Neighborhood
- 1:00 pm: Golden Gate Park: East End
- 1:00 pm: *Japanese Tea Garden
- 2:00 pm: Architecture Downtown
- 2:00 pm: Gold Rush City
- 2:00 pm: Nob Hill
- 2:00 pm: Old South Park
- 2:00 pm: Victorian San Francisco
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require separate admission charge to the gardens.
*Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee
– Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission for entrance between 9 am and 10 am
– San Francisco Resident Fee – $7 Adult (Must show ID)
– Non-Resident Fee – $10 Adult (Oct-Feb), $12 Adult (March-Sept)
– Prices updated 10/1/19