Home » East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music
Eats, Beats & Brews: Car-Free Block Party | Downtown Berkeley
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Downtown Berkeley’s Center Street transforms into a pedestrian promenade with Eats, Beats & Brews, an exciting new weekly block party featuring live music, an outdoor beer garden by Drakes Brewing and delicious food from around the world from 12 noon to 6 pm every Sunday in June 2014.
Enjoy over 15 different international cuisines and music by local and internationally touring reggae, indie rock, neo-funk, salsa and folk bands in Downtown Berkeley, across the street from Downtown Berkeley BART station.
2014 Eats, Beats & Brews Concert Schedule
- June 1: Black Bones – Fito Reinoso and Su Ritmo y Armonia with DJ Antonio
- June 8: Callaghan – Into The Pacific with DJ O Aces
- June 15: The Blondies – Muir Valley Settlers – Justin Ancheta Band
- June 22: Mojo Daisies – MAD NOISE with DJ O Aces
- June 29 FINALE: Saving Cadence – The Boston Boys with DJ O Aces
Center Street between Shattuck Ave. and Oxford St. (Restaurant Row) will be closed to cars for Eats, Beats & Brews. The outdoor block party is conveniently located across the street from the Downtown Berkeley BART Station. Attendees are encouraged to take public transportation, walk or bike. There are also many nearby public garages and parking lots for those arriving by car.
Categories: East Bay
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, Live Music
Address: Center St. and Shattuck Ave., Berkeley, CA