“EmBARKadero” St. Patrick’s Day Dog Parade & Costume Contest | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Brannan Street Wharf | The Embarcadero and Brannan St., San Francisco, CA
St. Patrick’s Day + the Year of the Dog = time to PAWtay
The Year of the Dog Parade was so pawsome that they’re doing it again, but this time in green. Grab your pup, your friends, and a leprechaun and join the fun.
The pup and human with the best St. Patty’s costumes will win prizes. The event will be starting at 10 am at Brannan Street Wharf and will end at Pier 23 Cafe to keep the PAWtay going. You don’t have to have a pup to join in on the fun. Anyone who loves dogs can join.
Donations for the non-profit Canine Companions are welcome. Canine Companions trains service dogs for children in need.Puppy Mama
- 10:00 am: Meet at the north end of the Brannan Street Wharf Park (Embarcadero/Brannan Street)
- 10:15 am: Group photo (with Bay Bridge backdrop)
- 10:20 am: Costume Contest
- 10:35 am: Parade Puppy Walk along the Embarcadero
- 11:15 am: Pier 23 Cafe for celebratory drinks