Empowerment Self-Defense Online Classes
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Online | Online
Submitted by the Event Organizer
IMPACT Bay Area is offering online classes to empower the community during the pandemic. From using your voice to expanding your self-care toolkit, we are here to help you and your loved ones grow your safety and confidence while remaining safe at home in support of public health.
– 8/9 Teen Empowerment Self-Defense Workshop
– 8/12 Introduction to Personal Safety
– 8/15 Young Adult Empowerment Self-Defense Workshop
– 8/15 Facing AAPI Race-Based Harassment
– 8/18 Using Your Voice
– 8/27 Facing AAPI Race-Based Harassment
– 8/30 Bystander Intervention
IMPACT Bay Area is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that teaches effective boundary setting and empowerment self-defense skills to prevent violence and create safer communities.