Alameda South Shore Center Halloween Festival | 2018
South Shore Center, the family-friendly community destination for shopping, dining and entertainment located on the banks of the San Francisco Bay, will be hosting its free annual Halloween Festival starting on Friday, October 26 through Sunday, October 28.
In addition, the Center will host a Pumpkin Night Walk happening on October 9 – 31. The community is encouraged to drop off pumpkins to be displayed in the Center’s pathways for a spooky evening sight.
Alameda South Shore Center Halloween Festival
October 26-28, 2018
Alameda South Shore Center, 523 South Shore Center West, Alameda
- Friday, Oct 26th | 5 pm – 9 pm
- Saturday, Oct 27th | 3 pm – 8 pm
- Sunday, Oct 28th | 3 pm – 7 pm
- Family Friendly Haunted House (located between Daiso and Payless Shoe Source) – Admission will be $5 for ages under 17 and $7 for 17 years old and above.
- Spooky Face Painting
- Photo Booth
- Free tote bag (while supplies last)
- Pumpkin Night Walk (October 9 – 31)