AMP: Oakland’s Brand New Free Outdoor Music Festival | May-October
Oakland Central debuts a brand new free outdoor music festival for 2019, AMP (Arts, Music, Performance) Oakland, a curated street performance series, throughout Downtown Oakland from May until October.
Over 300 local performers will take to the streets to perform over the next six months, with all performances being free for the community to enjoy in various public plazas. All performances will take place weekly between noon and 1 pm every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Oakland AMP (Art, Music, Performance)
May to October 2019 | Tuesday – Thursday at noon
Various Public Plazas in Oakland
Franklin Square, Latham Square, Old Oakland, & The Hive
- Kicks off May 1, 2019
- Check out the full free concert schedule
Concerts rotate on various dates
- The Hive – 2335 Broadway, Oakland
- Old Oakland – 499 9th Street, Oakland
- Franklin Square – 2200 Broadway, Oakland
- Latham Square – 1615 Broadway, Oakland