2019 Art Market San Francisco “Free Passes” | Fort Mason
Art Market San Francisco will return to the Fort Mason Festival Pavilion this spring to celebrate its sixth edition, featuring seventy-five modern and contemporary art galleries from around the world.
Following record breaking sales, city-wide partnerships, and attendance of over 28,000 visitors in 2018, the 2019 edition of Art Market San Francisco is pleased to present a significant selection of contemporary and modern artworks from returning Art Market exhibitors and exciting newcomers. View all the galleries presenting in 2019.
FREE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT – Please note that all of free tickets have been claimed. You may purchase 1-day passes for $25
Tickets are good for the following dates/times:
- Valid for Unlimited Admission to Art Market San Francisco during Preview Hours on Thursday, April 26
- All Public Fair Hours – Friday April 27, Saturday April 28, and Sunday April 29
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 – 6 pm to 10 pm
Requires VIP or Preview Pass
- Friday, April 26, 11 am to 7 pm
- Saturday, April 27, 11 am to 7 pm
- Sunday, April 28, Noon to 6 pm