CANCELED: 2020 Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show | Santa Clara
Due to coronavirus concerns this event has been canceled, new dates TBA.
The 9th annual San Francisco/ Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show, the country’s largest consumer travel event, will be creating a weekend travel adventure of its own as it is the first stop travelers need to make on their next trip.
It’s where you’ll discover thousands of authentic travel experiences and speak directly to the travel experts who can get you there, give you the inside scoop, and save you money on exclusive travel deals.
2020 Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show
Saturday, March 21, 2020 | 10 am-5 pm
Sunday, March 22, 2020 | 11 am-4 pm
Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great America Pkwy.
Tickets: $11 online. Two Day Passes are $18 online.
Visitors will be part of an exciting travel and cultural marketplace that offers a taste of international and local travel, authentic cultural entertainment, educational content as well as unbeatable show-only travel deals at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
- Rick Steves
- Patricia Schultz
- Rudy Maxa
At America’s Favorite Travel Show, you’ll:
- Explore endless vacation options
- Discover over 250+ destinations from around the globe
- Plan your trip face-to-face with thousands of travel experts
- Meet travel celebrities Rick Steves and Patricia Schultz
- Attend dozens of educational seminars on the Savvy Traveler and Destination Theaters
- Immerse yourself in faraway cultures with song and dance on the Global Beats Stage
- Plus, save big with exclusive show-only specials and trip giveaways
The best part? All of this is included with your ticket. Make the first stop on your next trip the San Francisco/Bay Area Travel & Adventure Show – buy your tickets today.