“Booch Bus” Tour: Free Kombucha Day & Booch Pong Games | SF
Clearly Kombucha, the San Francisco-based kombucha brand, is revving up for a Booch Bus Bay Area Tour – coming soon to a street near you from March 25 – April 3, 2016. Be sure to follow Clearly Kombucha social channels to keep tabs on the Booch Bus as it takes on the city, serving up kombucha and playing streetside games of booch pong.
Hitting the city streets this month for a limited time only, the Clearly Kombucha Booch Bus will be making its rounds to bring free kombucha straight to you. Winding the roads of San Francisco (looking at you, Lombard), no place of business or side street is off-limits. The bus will be stocked with a variety of Clearly Kombucha’s most popular flavors alongside the CK team, who will be sharing their love of kombucha across town.
Booch Bus SF Schedule
- Friday, March 25 from 12-3pm at Gus’s Market (2111 Harrison St)
- Saturday, March 26 from 9am-12pm at Whole Foods (3950 24th St)
- Wednesday, March 30 from 5:30-8:30pm at Soul Cycle SOMA (75 1st St)
- Saturday, April 2 from 9am-12:30pm at Soul Cycle Union St (2095 Union St)
- Sunday, April 3 from 9am-12:30pm at Soul Cycle Castro (400 Castro St)
A sample of booch flavors include:
- Asian Pear
- Black Currant
- Raspberry Lemonade