Cyclecide’s “Last Chance Market” & Bloody Mary Bar: Unique & Weird Gifts | SF
Cyclecide hosts its annual Last Chance Market at their Swearhouse art space. It’s part booze-up, part record swap, part craft sale, part bake sale, part xmas social, part children’s dance party. You pick whichever one suits you.
Last Chance Market
December 12-13, 2015 | 11 am to 7 pm
Cycleide Swearhouse, 1660 Jerrold St., SF
Come find unique hand made gifts, vintage clothing, records, art and more for your holiday gift giving(or find something fun for yourself). They will have food to keep you going, beer, and a Bloody Mary bar (drinks are for purchase) to keep you hydrated, and live music to keep you entertained.
Kids are welcome, and they might even set up the Cyclecide Kiddie Carousel…
2015 vendors include:
- T.S. I Love You – specializes in hats for men and women, ranging from casual everyday wear to lavish costume, or elegant night-time formal wear. We are based out of a quiet shantytown on the Oakland waterfront. Every T.S. I Love You hat is a one of a kind, hand-crafted piece assembled from fancy remnants, trims and treasures which we’ve dug up from dusty attics, trunks and flea markets. Our hats are inspired by intricate asian textiles, modern urban utilitarian fashions and a nostalgia for cloche fashions of the 20’s and 30’s.
- MissAnthropeWear – Beautiful Adornments for Performers and the Daily Brave. Accessories and goods hand made by Keri L. Most materials: Feathers, BONE, Metal, Hand Painted and Constructed, Jeweled, Found Object, Costume Jewelry and Crystals. (All organic materials such as feathers and bones, obtained -natural & cruelty free)
- The Ladies’ Guide to the Apocalypse – Summer Burkes sells country versions of sideshow favorites — rodeo cuffs for blackberry & nettle harvesting, gris-gris dolls, recycled handmade leather belt bags, & fringey feather-leather hair things. Secondhand clothes, shoes, & accessories. On-the-spot essential oil blends.
- Chaotic Designs – In from the Mojave Desert. Handcrafted leather pouches and bags; hand-wrapped wire and stone pendants and jewelry.
- Rosehips Designs – hand made adornments, vintage, and vintage textile yoga bags – ALSO – men’s vintage clothing
- The Urban Goat – a one-woman venture providing modern and exotic jewelry and scarves for your fashion desires. Find something different here
- c.h.u.k – Freektures are pets,toys,friends,art created with abandoned tossed and broken objects each expressing their view of the world,created by c.h.u.k. as part of L.I.P.(landfill interception project).
- JazzBoogie – creates jewelry using rare antique steel beads from antique purses, along with vintage beads and gemstones. She will also have lots of beautiful vintage clothing and tchotchkes on hand, along with a selection of vinyl to flip through.
- Kelly Nicolaisen – photoblocks, greeting cards, large and small artist prints and magnets.
- plus more