San Jose’s 2022 “Christmas in the Park” (Nov. 25 – Jan 1)
Christmas in the Park is an annual holiday tradition that takes place in the heart of Downtown San José at the Plaza de Cesar Chavez. For over 40 years, the Park has brought people from all over the Bay Area together during the holidays.
Each year, the two-acre park is transformed into a holiday fantasy with over 40 musical and animated exhibits, glittering lights and a 50-foot illuminated Christmas Tree. Guests enter a winter wonderland of lights, songs and local entertainment while strolling through an enchanted forest of trees decorated by San José schools, community groups, and businesses.
2022 Dates & Details
- Christmas in the Parks annual tree lighting ceremony for the 2022-2023 season is November 25 at 6:30!
- Christmas in the Park is open from Nov 25 – Jan 1 from 12 noon -10 pm
- Address: Plaza de Cesar Chavez, Downtown San Jose, 1 Paseo de San Antonio, San Jose, CA 95113
- There is no public parking at the Park. Light rail is a great option, or use one of the nearby pay lots
- Admission is absolutely free
Tags: Christmas, Free