Free Classical Chamber Music by the Bay | SF
Dolci by the Bay are free weekly concerts of chamber music at 1 pm on select Fridays.
Viva Knight and Ted Rust regard Dolci, their piano-oboe duo, as their after-careers dessert course (dolci) of their lives.
All concerts take place in the Bay View Room at San Francisco’s Aquatic Park Center, across from Ghirardelli Square at 890 Beach St.
- September 4: Marais, Scarlatti and Bach
- September 11: Mendelssohn
- September 18: Grandval, Jacob and Bozza
- October 9: Schumann and Schubert
- October 16: Longo, Scarlatti and Marcello
- October 23: Britten, Kibbe and Steinmetz
- November 6: 3 Pieces by Beethoven
- November 13: Albeniz’ Suite Espanola
- November 20: Schumann’s Dichterliebe