SF’s Brand New “Drag Me Downtown” Summer Pop Ups (June 2023)
Mark your calendars for Drag Me Downtown, a series of fierce pop-up drag shows each Thursday throughout the month of June 2023. Featuring new performers at a new venue each week, this sequin studded series will help support our favorite local businesses while also serving as a fabulous reminder that all are welcome in downtown San Francisco!
Each event features 3-5 fabulous (and free) drag performances
Drag Me Downtown is free to attend, however pre-registered attendees are guaranteed a Drag Me Downtown Fan and Rainbow Feather Boa. All pre-registration proceeds benefit Trans Thrive, a trans-centric nonprofit which aims to create safe spaces, events and services for the entire trans/GNC community.
Drag Me Downtown 2023
Weekly pop-up drag shows
Thursdays in June 2023 | 5-7p
Downtown San Francisco (Different location every week)
FREE and open to the public
or for $10, pre-register to get a Drag Me Downtown Fan and Rainbow Feather Boa
Schedule / THURSDAY NIGHTS
- June 1, 2023 – Schroeder’s – 240 Front St
- June 8, 2023 – Latin Steakhouse – 56 Belden Pl
- June 15, 2023 – Nigella – 388 Market St
- June 22, 2023 – One Market Restaurant – 1 Market St
- June 29, 2023 – Pagan Idol – 375 Bush St
View this post on Instagram
- Bobby Friday is a visionary performer, hilarious host, event producer, and wig designer. Having served as Grand Duchess 48 of San Francisco, she’s committed to being of service to the community and uses her platform to support local organizations and raise awareness for important causes.
- MGM Grande has been doing drag in the community for over 10 years. She has been crowned Miss Castro Country Club 2017/18, Grand Duchess 46 of the Grand Ducal Council, and Runner Up in the Legendary Annual Star Search Pageant. She is a little bit Vegas and Splash of Hollywood but OH honey she will always be 100% Jersey!
- Bionka Simone is a featured illusionist at the world famous cabaret/restaurant AsiaSF. In 2010, Bionka Simone swept the Bay Area pageant circuit capturing two titles; “Catwalk”, which is San Francisco’s leading all transgender model pageant, and “Lady Golden Gate” a Polynesian pageant geared towards education. In 2016, she went on to capture the national title of Miss Gay United States.