Free Swimming Fridays | East Bay Regional Parks
Celebrate the East Bay Regional Park District’s 85th Anniversary. The Park District has planned a number of special events and programs including free swimming at all of their regional parks.
Park entry and other fees will be waived every Friday in 2019 from April to December to celebrate the Park District’s 85th Anniversary. Park entrance and fees for day use parking, swimming, dogs, horse trailers, boat launching, and fishing permits will all be waived.
There are plenty of swimming opportunities for you with six open-water lakefront beaches, three chlorinated lagoons, two pools, and two bay shoreline beaches.
Swimming Locations include:
- Castle Rock Recreation Area
- Contra Loma Regional Park
- Crown Memorial State Beach
- Cull Canyon Regional Recreation Area
- Del Valle Regional Park
- Don Castro Regional Recreation Area
- Little Hills Picnic Ranch
- Miller/Knox Regional Shoreline
- Quarry Lakes Regional Recreation Area
- Roberts Regional Recreation Area
- Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation Area
- Temescal Regional Recreation Area
- Tilden Regional Park
Read more about the Park’s Rules & Regulations. Before heading out, check out the Park’s Swimming Facilities information page for locations, opening hours, lifeguard hours, and great information about the specific location like whether it has a sandy beach, warm water, or sheltered from the wind. Some swimming facilities are open year round.