Golden State Warriors 2023 Playoffs Watch Party at Thrive City
Dub Nation – come out to Thrive City for the Golden State Warriors Playoffs Watch Party, presented by Chase.
When the Warriors are on the road, enjoy lawn games and our sport court, special guests and entertainers, and cheer on the Dubs while we broadcast the game on the plaza board! All Chase cardholders can show their Chase credit or debit card to access the Chase Lounge for a VIP experience and receive an exclusive giveaway (while supplies last).
Space in the Chase Lounge is limited. Deposit and credit card products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
When the Warriors are home, they still have a watch party, but it’s standing-room only typically there are no lawn games or sport courts since the area has to also be used for people attending the game inside the arena.
Warriors vs. Lakers – NBA Playoff Watch Parties 2023
Round 2 – Western Conference Semi Finals
Thrive City, 1 Warriors Way, SF
Free – RSVP for priority admission
Game 1 – Tuesday, May 2, 2023 – Doors 5p, Game 7p – Home Game – Standing Room Only watch party
Game 2 – Thursday, May 4, 2023 – Doors 4p, Game 6p – Home Game – Standing Room Only watch party
Game 3 – Saturday, May 6, 2023 – Doors 4p, Game 5:30p – Away Game – Lawn games, limited seating, Chase Lounge, sport court, etc…
Game 4 – Monday, May 8, 2023 – Doors 5:30p, Game 7p – Away Game – Lawn games, limited seating, Chase Lounge, sport court, etc…
Game 5 – Wednesday, May 10, 2023 – Doors 5p, Game 7p – Home Game – Standing Room Only watch party
- Game 6 – Friday, May 12, 2023 – Doors 5:30p, Game 7p – Away Game – Lawn games, limited seating, Chase Lounge, sport court, etc…
- Game 7 – Sunday, May 14, 2023 – If necessary
Space is limited to first come first served. Eventbrite registrations will receive priority admission until capacity is reached or until tip-off.
Prohibited Items & Activities at Thrive City:
- No Scooters, bikes, skateboard, or rollerblades
- No Panhandling, solicitation, or loitering
- No Smoking of any kind
- All Pets* must be on a leash
- Guests are prohibited from bringing outside alcoholic beverages to Thrive City
- No Amplified sound
- No Drones
- No Motorized vehicles
- No Pamphlets or product samples
- No Overnight camping
- No Weapons or dangerous devices of any kind including, but not limited to, pepper spray, flares and fireworks, tasers/stun guns
- All Garbage, bottles, cans, paper, or other waste matter should be placed in designated trash and recycling receptacles
- No Trespassing when Thrive City is closed
- Any other prohibited items, activity, or behaviors deemed unsafe, or unacceptable by Chase Center Management
- *Trained service animals must remain on a leash, tether or in a harness at all times unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the person’s disability prevents use of these devices.