SF’s Haunted Manor & Sidewalk Scare Zone | Ingleside
Local Creative Event and Lighting Designer El Disco (Lyft) debuts his 1st annual DIY Halloween immersive display in SF’s Ingleside District.
The Grafton Lee Manor is a family-friendly haunt for trick-or-treaters from 6 pm to 9 pm. After 9 pm, the interactive experience will transform the sidewalks into a public scare zone for those who dare to explore the gore that’s in store.
Please note, trick-or-treating supplies are limited to the first 250 visitors — families are suggested to arrive early. But beware, the spookily themed environment will transform into a full-fledged terror zone from 9 pm to midnight.
About Grafton Manor
This awesome DIY illuminated display will feature a sidewalk scare zone after 9 pm; with outdoor costume and DJ party from 10pm-12am (limited capacity, owner the reserves right to refuse entry to anyone who appears intoxicated). This terrifying environment of scares will include the use of static and visual effects with creative interaction for lurking spirits, plus flashing lights, strobe lights, smoke, loud soundtracks, ghouls, and more.
Where: Grafton Ave at Lee Ave, San Francisco, CA 94112 (near Ocean/Geneva by CCSF and Balboa Park)
- Soft Opening & Preview: Tuesday, October 30th | 6:00 pm to 11:59 pm
Halloween Night (October 31)
- Main Event – Halloween Night: Wednesday, October 31st | 6:00 pm to 11:59 pm
- Family Friendly Trick-Or-Treating: October 31st | 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Terrifying Sights and Frights: October 31st | 9:00 pm to 11:59 pm
- DeeJay Disco‘s Costume Party (18+): October 31st | 10:00 pm to 11:59 pm – limited capacity / don’t be a drunk a**hole