2018 Italian Christmas Market at Fort Mason | SF
Inspired by the famous Christmas markets in Northern Italy and throughout most of Europe, the 6th Annual Italian Christmas Market (Mercato di Natale) will exude the warm atmosphere of Christmas in San Francisco’s Fort Mason Center Museo Italo Americano.
Choose the perfect Christmas gift for your family and friends, such as artisanal Italian food and wine, unique handmade jewelry, Italian fashion and accessories, art objects, and several unique craft items, all made by Italian artisans.
The Mercatino will also feature Il Caffè delle Forchette, a fun spot to enjoy Italian coffee, pastries, and savory bites.
2018 Italian Christmas Market (Mercato di Natale)
December 1-2, 2018
– Saturday | 10 am to 6 pm
– Sunday | 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
Museo Italo Americano, Fort Mason Center, Building C, SF
Come and meet vendors: Agrisicilia USA Inc., PerTeBaby, FirmaMenta, Aemilia Imports, Un po’ pazzo, Trigu Italia, Vinity, Repast Supply Co., Paola Style, estro, Bottega Flaviani, Matta Press, Auguri Designs, My Italian Decor, Andrea’s Corner, Dolce Italia Foods, Lemoncocco, …and many more
Saturday, December 1
- 12:30 PM Antonella Dalla Muta of Agrisicilia USA presents – Cannoli Siciliani: An easy way to prepare cannoli at home with only 4 ingredients
- 2:00 PM Enrica Ulivieri presents – Cooking with Thermomix: Fresh Italian cooking made easy
- 4:00 PM Jennifer Barone presents her book – Saporoso. Poems of Italian Food & Love
Sunday, December 2
- 12:30 PM Enrica Ulivieri presents – Cooking with Thermomix: Fresh Italian cooking made easy
- 2:00 PM Audrey and David Fielding present their book – Salento by 5: travel stories from the heel of Italy’s boo
- 4:00 PM Antonella Dalla Muta of Agrisicilia USA presents – Sicilian Marmalade & Cheese Pairing: Adding flair to your holiday table