Laugh GPT: SF’s First AI-Powered Stand-up Comedy Show (2023)
The robot revolution is upon us, and they’ve infiltrated the world of comedy! Join us for “Laugh GPT,” the AI-powered comedy show that might just be humanity’s last stand-up hurrah.
As artificial intelligence advances, who knows how long our human comedians will be able to hold their ground?
Laugh GPT: Comedians vs. AI Comedy Battle
- Saturdays May 27, 2023 – 7pm
- 70+ Minute Comedy Show w/ credits like Cobb’s, Punch Line, SF Sketchfest and more.
- Location: Savoy Tivoli, 1434 Grant Ave., San Francisco, CA – North Beach
$20– Use secret code HUMAN for comp tickets (50 tix, first come first served) – let’s beat the robots !
At this unique event, our talented professional comedians have bravely enlisted the help of a joke-cracking AI to deliver an unforgettable night of laughter.
They’ve trained the AI to mimic their styles, and they’re challenging you to tell which of their closing jokes were crafted by the comedians or by the machines. Can you save humanity by telling them apart?
Whether you’re an AI buff, a comedy aficionado, or just curious to see if robots can really make you laugh, “Laugh GPT” promises a night of hilarity and intrigue.
Join us for this potentially historic event and be part of the moment when humans and AI join forces on stage. Or the moment where it all ends for humanity.
How it works:
- Each comedian will perform their regular stand-up comedy sets, trying to prove that humans are still the funniest.
- At the end of their sets, they’ll present 5 rapid-fire jokes.
- The audience will attempt to determine which of the 5 closing jokes were written by the comedian or by ChatGPT – humanity’s fate rests in your hands!