Live at Lagunitas: Free Outdoor Concert Series | Petaluma
Lagunitas Brewery in Petaluma presents a free live summer concert series featuring some amazing bands in their LaguMiniAmphitheaterette that would normally play big venues in San Francisco.
Show are free, but tickets are required for each show. You’ll want to grab them quick as these shows will definitely sell out.
Doors open at 4:20 pm (yup) with food and beer available in their Tap Room & Beer Sanctuary. The opening band performance starts at 6 pm.
Live at Lagunitas
Mondays & Tuesdays – Summer 2018 (May – October)
Lagunitas Brewery, 1280 N. McDowell Blvd., Petaluma
FREE but tickets required – RSVPs Open at Noon about three weeks before each show (and tickets go quickly)
Doors at 4:20p, Shows at 6pm
> Reserve your free tickets on Eventbrite.
- 5/28 – St. Paul and The Broken Bones Sales start May 7
- 6/12 – Fantastic Negrito Sales start May 22
- 6/25 – Deer Tick Sales start June 4
- 7/3 – Lyrics Born Sales start June 12
- 7/9 – James McMurtry Sales start June 18
- 7/17 – M. Ward Sales start June 26
- 7/31 – Wild Child Sales start July 10
- 8/6 – tune-yards Sales start July 16
- 8/13 – The Soul Rebels Sales start July 23
- 8/28 – King Tuff Sales start August 7
- 9/10 – Lauren Ruth Ward Sales start August 20
- 9/17 – Son Little Sales start August 27
- 9/25 – Big Thief Sales start September 4
- 10/2 – The Front Bottoms Sales start September 11
- 1 Ticket Per Person
- If you’d like 2 tickets, for you and a buddy, please select 2 in the quantity drop-down menu. Maximum 2 tickets per email account.
- Don’t get greedy—if you go and use a different email address for multiple transactions, you’ll get all of ‘em invalidated. So please don’t. We wanna give everyone a fair chance. Cool? Cool.
What To Bring To Show:
- Please have your ticket (email or printed) and Valid Id in hand at the time of check in.
- Low-back chairs and blankets welcome! But please don’t hog space.
- Sorry no outside food/drinks permitted inside, no dogs, and no grumpy humans.