Applebee’s $1 Cocktail Month: “Dollaritas” | April 2018
Applebee’s has brought back the $1 margarita, known as the Dollarita, to restaurants nationwide for the entire month of April. Served on the rocks and made with tequila and margarita mix, you’ll be able to ring in spring and celebrate the return of warmer weather by saving on a neighborhood favorite.
The $1 margarita is served cold in a frosty 10oz mug.
Throughout April, the Dollarita – Applebee’s one dollar margarita – is available all day, every day while dining in at participating Applebee’s locations. Price, participation and hours or availability may vary by location, and guests must be 21-years old or over to enjoy responsibly. Void where prohibited.
$1 “Dollarita” Margaritas Month
April 2018 – All Month
21+ / Dine-in Only
Bay Area Applebee’s locations include:
- San Francisco – 2770 Taylor St.
- Alameda – 2263 South Shore Center
- Pinole – 1369 Fitzgerald Drive
- Hayward – 24041 Southland Drive
- San Rafael – 5800 Northgate Mall, Suite #8
- Walnut Creek – 2819 Ygnacio Valley Road
- Dublin – 4808 Dublin Blvd.
- Fremont – 43349 Boscell Road
- San Jose – Multiple Locations
Find an Applebee’s near you.
This promotion begins April 1st, for a limited time. Dine-in only. Price and participation varies. Timing will vary by restaurant. Check in with your favorite Applebee’s to see if and when they’re serving the Dollarita.
Submitted by Becca Bandit