2019 Downtown Redwood City Oktoberfest | Sept. 25-29
For the sixth year, Redwood City celebrates Oktoberfest Downtown Redwood City, featuring a fabulous traditional German Oktoberfest setting with over 1,100 feet of “family style” bench seating; lots of fun and merriment; music; dancing; contests; cold beer and other beverages; food and more.
Oktoberfest Downtown Redwood City features:
- Happy Hour Seatings Wednesday & Thursday 9/25 & 9/26- Live Music Only
- Live Music with Deutscher Musikverein (9/25 only)
- Live Music with The Internationals (9/26 only)
- Live Music with AlpinersUSA – 5 piece Band (9/27-9/29)
- Dancing with the Bayerischer Heimat und Trachtenverein (9/27-9/29)
- Brimming Steins of Delicious Brews on Tap
- Traditional German Oktoberfest Décor
- Tasty German Delights featuring pretzels & brats
- Games, and Singing/Dancing Competitions (Festival seating only 9/27-9/29)
The entrance fee includes a commemorative stein & 1 drink ticket (beer or soda depending on ticket type), along with great German-style entertainment featuring AlpinersUSA and The Golden Gate Bavarian Club. Delicious German food and extra drink tickets will be sold separately.
Downtown Redwood City’s Oktoberfest extravaganza offers authentically delicious German food, featuring pretzels and brats, along with enticingly cold beer.
Dancing, singing, and tons of audience participation will include dance contests, stein holding, yodeling contest, skits with hand gestures to select songs, etc., not to mention many variations of the “international” chicken dance.
Advanced online ticket purchase is recommended, as this event may sell-out prior to door sales. No refunds or exchanges. Food not included in ticket price. Online sales will close 2 hours prior to the event. Tickets will then be first come, first served at the entrance.
The tent opens 30 minutes prior to each seating for ticket sales.
While children are welcome to join at Oktoberfest and enjoy the music, dancing, and food, it is important to note that due to the reduced footprint of the event there will be no dedicated children’s area or activities at this event.