SF City Guides: Rare Neighborhood Walking Tours Month | May 2018
free guided walking tours, all over the city, throughout the year.
But things get special during the months of May and October each year, when the San Francisco weather is particularly pleasant, City Guides add a slate of rare neighborhood explorations to its year round tour schedule.
Go off the beaten path and discover the colorful characters, beautiful vistas, and charming architectural treasures that can be found in communities like the Inner Richmond, Visitacion Valley, or West Portal.
Each San Francisco neighborhood has a distinct architecture, history, and personality that deserve in-depth exploration.
Special May 2018 Tours
All tours are free, but donations accepted. First come, first served.
Find details and exact meeting locations via the links below.
- 1906: Phoenix Rising – TBA
- Bungalows of Westwood Park – Saturday, May 19 at 10am
- Diego Rivera Mural at City College – TBA
- Golden Gate Heights Stairways – Sunday, May 6 at 11am
- Inner Richmond: Part I – Sunday, May 20 at 10am
- Inner Richmond: Part II – Sunday, May 27 at 10am
- Mt. Davidson Hike – Saturday, May 19 at 1pm
- North of the Panhandle – Thursday, May 10 at 10am
- Old South Park – TBA
- Sacred Places In San Francisco – Thursday, May 17 at 1pm
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Part I – Sunday, May 6 at 9am
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Part II – Sunday, May 13 at 9am
- Uncovering the Parkside – TBA
- Visitacion Valley Part I – Saturday, May 5 at 11am
- West Side Whimsy Walk – Sunday, May 20 at 1pm
Complete schedule of tours for May 2018