SF City Guides: Rare Neighborhood Walking Tours Month | October 2019
San Francisco City Guides offers dozens of free guided walking tours, all over the city, throughout the year.
But things get special during the months of May and October each year, when the San Francisco weather is particularly pleasant, City Guides add a slate of rare neighborhood explorations to its year-round tour schedule. Go off the beaten path and discover the colorful characters, beautiful vistas, and charming architectural treasures that can be found in communities. Each San Francisco neighborhood has a distinct architecture, history, and personality that deserve in-depth exploration.
Special October 2019 Walking Tours
All tours are free, but donations accepted.
First come, first served.
Certain tours below have dates which are TBD.
- Bungalows of Westwood Park – TBD
- Corona Heights Stairways (Castro) – Sun 10/13 at 2 pm
- Diego Rivera Mural at City College – TBD
- Ghost Walk at City Hall – Wed 10/30 at 6:30 pm
- Golden Gate Heights Stairways – Sun 10/13 at 11 am
- Inner Richmond: Part I – Sun 10/20 at 10 am
- Inner Richmond: Part II – Sun 10/27 at 10 am
- Mt. Davidson Hike – Sat 10/26 at 1 pm
- North of the Panhandle – Tue 10/8 at 1 pm
- Old South Park – Sun 10/13 at 4 pm
- Sacred Places In San Francisco – Thu 10/24 at 1 pm
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Part I – Sun 10/6 at 9 am
- Tenderloin Neighborhood Part II – Sun 10/13 at 9 am
- Visitacion Valley Part II – Sun 10/12 at 11 am
- West Side Whimsy Walk – Sun 10/27 at 1 pm
Complete schedule of tours for October 2019.