SF’s “Hillbilly Robots” Urban Americana Music Festival (Feb 4-26)
Look Out San Francisco! Hillbilly Robots are coming!
Armed with fiddles, banjos and guitars, these cute little critters are looking to take over the main stage of the Plough & Stars in San Francisco — every Friday and Saturday night in February!
After a 2-year hiatus, Hillbilly Robot returns with another month-long music event — 8 nights, 14 bands, 1 killer music event! Featuring country, honky-tonk, bluegrass, and an 80s nights!…old-time meets new wave.
HiLLBiLLY ROBOT #6
[an Americana Music Event]
Feb 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26
Tickets – Sliding scale $10-15
Featuring: Geoffrey Miller, Mitch Polzak & The Royal Deuces, Nashville Honeymoon, Laura Benitez & The Heartache, The Truckaderos, The Bitter Diamonds, JonEmery & The Unconventionals, Jeff Kazor & Banjos of Mercy, High Water Line, Riley Hill & Brand New Still, Solid Gold Stranger, Tarantula & The Jespersons, T-Ranch & The Creekers, Jee-Hee & Jesse
- Feb 4: Geoffrey Miller [record release show]
- Feb 5: Mitch Polzak & The Royal Deuces
- Feb 11: JonEmery & The Unconventionals + Tarantula & The Jespersons
- Feb 12: The Bitter Diamonds + T-Ranch & The Creekers
- Feb 18: Riley Hill & Brand New Still + Solid Gold Stranger
- Feb 19: Jeff Kazor & Banjos of Mercy + Jee-Hee & Jesse
- Feb 25: Nashville Honeymoon + Laura Benitez & The Heartache
- Feb 26: The Truckaderos + High Water Line