Skywatchers’ “At The Table: Visions” Festival | May 17-19
3-day community festival presents “At The Table: Visions” with performances by Skywatchers Ensemble and new interactive art installation.
This three-day festival will take place in San Francisco’s Tenderloin and blend performance, visual arts, community dining, and dialogue to highlight the challenges facing the Tenderloin neighborhood.
- Friday, May 17
- 5:30 – Opening Reception
- 7:00 –Performance of Came Here to Live
- Saturday, May 18
- 4:00 – Performance of Came Here to Live
- 5:30 – Community Meal & Conversations
- Sunday, May 19
- 12:30 – Processional from GLIDE to 220 Golden Gate
- 1:00 – Performance of Came Here to Live