Thrive City’s 2023 Family Fitness Sundays (SF)
Looking for something fun for the whole family?
Come out to Thrive City to take part in our Family Fitness Sundays hosted by San Francisco Bay Area Moms’ yoga queen, Michelle Wing!
Targeted towards all ages, experience our family yoga classes and yoga dance party! Afterwards, take part in arts & crafts, sensory play, and a STEM station!
Family Fitness Sundays 2023Sun, Jul 2 • 10:00am
- 10AM – Yoga for Ages 5 & Under
- 10:30AM – Yoga for Ages 6-12
- 11AM – Yoga for Ages 13+
- 11:30AM – Yoga Dance Party
Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water and a mat!
Registration does not guarantee admission. Space is limited and subject to availability.
First come, first served.
For all information on Thrive City’s summer programming, please visit here.
Prohibited Items & Activities at Thrive City:
- No Weapons of any kind
- No Alcohol brought on plaza
- All Pets^ on a leash
- No Coolers
- No Lawn Chairs
- Non-surgical masks will not be allowed; guests must be easily identifiable. Limited face paint will be accepted.
- No Panhandling, solicitation, or loitering
- No Smoking of any kind
- No Amplified sound
- No Drones
- No Motorized vehicles
- No Pamphlets or product samples
- No Overnight camping
- No Tents
- All Garbage, bottles, cans, paper, or other waste matter should be placed in designated trash and recycling receptacles
- No Trespassing when Thrive City is closed
- Any other prohibited items, activity, or behaviors deemed unsafe, or unacceptable by Chase Center Management
^^Exception certified service animals as defined by US Dept of Justice, Civil Rights Division