Trans March 2022 San Francisco + Park Festival (Dolores Park to TL)
19th Annual San Francisco Trans March: Back…in person
The Trans March 2022 Planning Committee is happy to announce that for 2022, we be hosting an “in-person” event. It will be on Friday, June 24, 2022.
Our rights and existence have been more intensely under attack since the election so it’s even more critical that we gather this year to fight back, resist, celebrate and create community.
Let’s make this a huge showing of how powerful and incredible we are!
Schedule (subject to change)
10:30 – 1: Señora Felicia Flames Intergenerational TGNCI Brunch
3 – 6: Stage & Resource Fair
6 – 7: THE MARCH
7 – 8: End of March Rally @ Turk x Taylor
Afterparty: Bustin’ Out: TGIJP Benefit @ El Rio
NO RSVP is needed to attend.
Contact email@example.com with any questions about the brunch.
Emcee: The One and Only Rexy
Emcee: Shawn Demmons
Emcee: Alejandra de la Vega
Holy Old Man Bull
New Voices TIGQ Chorus
Mya Byrne and Swan Real
6pm – 2am @ El Rio 3158 Mission Street
Presented by TGI Justice Project & T4T Worldwide
DJ sets by: La Frida, DJ Rapture, Goul8de DJ, & Fiera Ferari
Performances by: Yasmin Bratz, Tory Teasley, Jaylen, Nomi, & Edgeslayer
Hosted by: Pearl Teese
$25 presale – $30 at door + donations suggested
Please contact TGI Justice Project or T4T Worldwide for more information
Dolores Park: 10:30am – 6pm
- Señora Felicia Flames Intergenerational Brunch (Youth & Elders Brunch) – hosted by LYRIC & Openhouse – 10:30am- 1:00pm
- For questions about the brunch, pls contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trans March Resource Fair (sponsors & vendors) – 3pm-6pm
- Visit trans serving and trans led service providers and other trans supporting groups from the
- Trans March Community Stage – 3pm- 6pm
- While waiting for the March, enjoy performers, speakers and Special Guests at the Trans March Community Stage! Lineup TBD.
Street March: 6pm – 7pm
The street march is approx. a 45 minute walk. Bring signs, banners, posters, megaphones—you know the drill.
Please wear comfortable shoes and please come prepared for some San Francisco sun and fog. The March start on Dolores Street and 18th Street. Please check out our March guidelines.
End of March (Taylor & Turk): 7:00-8:30pm
There will be a short program of speakers before dispersing to the after party!
For this year, Trans March is happy to partner with SFMTA who will be providing this year’s trolley. Trans March has been partnering with SFMTA ensuring that our street closures are done on time, coordinate the public transportation re-routes are in effect while the march is going on and many more.
The SFMTA Trolley is a classic street car that will lead the march and provide seating for our elders and folks who may need assistance. Sorry, the trolley is not wheelchair accessible.
Reservations is advised! For reservations: email@example.com.
Trans March Official After Party @ El Rio
Arrive as early as you can, for this party will be packed as always! This party is in partnership between TGIJP and T4T and will benefit Transgender Gender Variant and Intersex Justice Project (TGIJP).
Annual Bustin’ Out! The Official 21+ Trans March Afterparty @ El Rio SF, 6pm-2am
Pre-sale tickets: $ 25.00
At the door: $ 30.00.
For the most up to date information, please check out our Facebook Page!
We encourage folks to use public transportation to get to Dolores Park. These are the closest lines:
- SF MUNI
- The following lines drop you off at Dolores Park: J Church, 33 Ashbury
- The following lines drop you off within a few blocks of Dolores Park: 22 Fillmore, 14 Mission, 24 Divisadero
- The 16th Street BART station is .6 miles from Dolores Park (14 minute walk per Google Maps)