15 Things to Do w/ Extra Sunshine: Free Walking Tours | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Free / Learn More
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Take a free guided walk around San Francisco and learn something new about the city you love. Although we lose an hour today, everything stays light an hour later so it’s the perfect day to get outside and explore with San Francisco City Guides.
2020 “Spring Forward” Walking Tours
Sunday, March 8, 2020 | 11 am
FREE but donations are greatly appreciated
- 11:00 am:Dogpatch and Potrero Point
- 11:00 am: Deco Downtown
- 11:00 am: Golden Gate Bridge
- 11:00 am: Mission Dolores Neighborhood
- 1:00 pm: Golden Gate Park: East End
- 1:00 pm:*Japanese Tea Garden
- 2:00 pm: Architecture Downtown
- 2:00 pm: Gold Rush City
- 2:00 pm: Land’s End: Sutro Heights
- 2:00 pm: Nob Hill
- 2:00 pm: Victorian San Francisco*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require separate admission charge to the gardens.
*Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee
– Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission for entrance between 9 am and 10 am
– San Francisco Resident Fee – $7 Adult (Must show ID)
– Non-Resident Fee – $10 Adult (Oct-Feb); $12 Adult (March-Sept)
– Prices updated 10/1/19
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.