Bay Area Brew & FanFest | Facebook HQ
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Facebook Headquarters | 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park , CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Saturday, May 12, 2018
2019 Facebook Festival: Huge Free Monthly Outdoor Celebrations | Menlo Park
Join the Facebook for their Bay Area Brew FanFest on Saturday, May 12, 2018 featuring a professional and collegiate sports showcase, Battle of the Highschool Bands, Garlic Wars and craft beer tasting for charity.
Bay Area Brew & FanFest
Saturday, May 12, 2018 | 1 to 6 pm
Facebook HQ, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park
Professional and Collegiate Sports Showcase including:
- Golden State Warriors
- San Francisco 49ers
- San Francisco Giants
- Oakland Athletics
- San Jose Sharks
- San Jose Earthquakes
- Cal Bears, Stanford Athletics, San Jose State Spartans
- Junior Giants- NFL Alumni – Northern California Chapter, San Francisco 49ers Academy, Santa Cruz Warriors, USTA Northern California
Mascot appearances by:
- Lou Seal, Stomper
- Q Mascot
- 1 pm to 3 pm – Live Music from Decades
- 4 pm to 4:45 pm – Journey Unauthorized
- 1 pm to 6 pm – Longhorn Stage: Battle of the Bands (High School Edition) featuring:
- Mid-Peninsula High School
- The Riekestra
- The Nueva School
- Crow Eats Man
- School of Rock San Mateo
Garlic Wars: Seven teams competing for title of Best Garlic Dish (100% of sales to charity, while supplies last). Prizes provided by Christopher Ranch.
Cheers to Charity – Local craft brews by BREWPUBLIC:
- Barebottle Brewing Company
- Black Hammer Brewing
- Calicraft Brewing Company
- Freewheel Brewing Company
- Georgetown Brewing
- Hard Frescos
- High Water Brewing
- Sonoma Springs Brewing Company
- ST. FLORIAN’S BREWERY
- Strike Brewing Co.
- Triple Voodoo Brewery
Also featuring, Tullamore Dew (William Grant & Sons), Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, South City Ciderworks, The Willows Market – Menlo Park, and Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
Festival proceeds benefit local youth sports & mentoring programs.