2018 Fall Divisadero Art Walk | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Divisadero Corridor | Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join the Divisadero between Golden Gate and Haight to celebrate art, community and local business on Thursday October 4th from
6 pm – 10 pm.
Fall 2018 Divisadero Art Walk
Thursday, October 4, 2018 | 6 pm to 10 pm
Divisadero, Golden Gate to Page, SF
Local businesses will have new art on their walls and in many cases, live music in their shops. Consider supporting local art by buying a piece, or just come out to enjoy.
Participating Art Walk Shops:
- Brenda’s Meat & Three
– Live Music Ricky Cuban Jaxx
- Fly Bar
– DJ SET
– Walls of Sound, a multimedia art show celebrating all things music!
– Suzanne Moreno Berke, Wendy Fuchs
– Christopher Paddock, Larry Schorr
– Greta Boesel
- Kava Lounge SF
– Live Acoustic Music
– Divine Feminine
- Madrone Art Bar
– Live Music
– say yes + don’t give a f*ck *buy art
– (SF Open Studios Hub Exhibition)
– Silvi Alcivar, Shane Izykowski, Sonia Leticia, Maureen Shields
- The Mini Bar
– Halloween/Day of the Dead Celebration
– James McPhee,Jason Ryan, Drew Lytle, CJ Robinson
- Native Twins Coffee
– Live Music Midnite Flyte
- Rare Device
– Live Music: Miss Lightning
– A Year of Color & Form
– Kelly Carámbula
- Rock & Rapture – jewelry • art • music
– Rock & Rapture Jewelry Gallery/Onyx Boutique
– Linda Larson – dreamy otherworldly oil paintings, Debbie Hartung – mixed media paintings, Krishna Bhat – mixed media paintings and collaborations.
- The Mill SF
The Tender Gardener by Lana Williams
Live Music Nick & Tom
- Tsunami Panhandle
Live Music! Darby & Co.
- Wholesome Bakery
Art by Ellie Litzenburg
More to come.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Block Party, Eating & Drinking