Oakland | 4th of July Backyard BBQ at Jack London Square | 2017
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Jack London Square | Broadway and Embarcadero, Oakland, CA
Celebrate Independence Day with a festive afternoon 4th of July Backyard BBQ at Jack London Square from Noon to 6pm.
Free to attend, everyone is invited to enjoy this day of red, white and blue fun that will fill the Oakland waterfront with live music, beer/cider garden, tasty backyard BBQ, local shopping and a kids zone. (No fireworks, this event ends at 6pm)
They expect about 10,000 people to attend.
- Live Music: Sang Matiz & Davoud DjDavoud Eskandari
- Sparkling Ice Lounge
- Conscious Carnival & Kids Activities
- Port of Oakland Photo Booth
- Over a dozen BBQ inspired food Vendors
- Jack London Square Restaurants & Retail
- EatBoston Beer & Cider Garden
- 25+ Local Vendors by: PopUpsters
- Strolling Entertainment: Snatch Adams and more