19 Free Guided Walking Tours on Father’s Day | 2019
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Dad in town? Take him on a brisk walk through the city to spend some quality time together, while learning something new about the city you love.
Father’s Day Guided Walking Tours
Sunday, June 16, 2019
All over San Francisco
FREE, but donations are welcome.
In 2019, San Francisco City Guides will be offering 19 free guided walking tours:
- 10:00 am – Making Waves on the Waterfront
- 10:00 am – Cow Hollow
- 10:30 am – Russian Hill Stairways
- 11:00 am – Castro: Tales Of The Village
- 11:00 am – Alfred Hitchcock’s San Francisco
- 11:00 am – Japanese Tea Garden – 11AM
- 11:00 am – Haight-Ashbury
- 11:00 am – Mission Dolores Neighborhood
- 11:00 am – Dogpatch and Potrero Point
- 11:00 am – Downtown Deco
- 11:00 am – Billionaires’ Row: Outer Broadway Architecture
- 11:00 am – Golden Gate Bridge
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:00 pm – American History in Golden Gate Park
- 1:30 pm – Noe Valley: A Village Within the City
- 2:00 pm – Nob Hill
- 2:00 pm – Victorian San Francisco
- 2:00 pm – Gold Rush City
- 7:00 pm – North Beach By Night
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require an admission charge to the gardens. Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee: Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission if entered by 10 am.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Father's Day, San Francisco, Walks & Tours