Father’s Day 2018 | 17 Free Guided Walking Tours
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Dad in town? Take him on a brisk walk through the city to spend some quality time together, while learning something new about the city you love.
Father’s Day Guided Walking Tours
Sunday, June 17, 2018
All over San Francisco
FREE, but donations are welcome.
In 2018, San Francisco City Guides will be offering 17 free guided walking tours:
- 10:00 am – Cow Hollow
- 11:00 am – Castro: Tales Of The Village
- 11:00 am – Alfred Hitchcock’s San Francisco
- 11:00 am – 1850’s San Francisco: Paris Of The Pacific
- 11:00 am – Haight-Ashbury
- 11:00 am – Mission Dolores Neighborhood
- 11:00 am – Downtown Deco
- 11:00 am – Dogpatch and Potrero Point
- 11:00 am – Billionaire’s Row: Outer Broadway Architecture
- 11:00 am – Golden Gate Bridge
- 1:00 pm – American History in Golden Gate Park
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm – Noe Valley: A Village Within the City
- 2:00 pm – Nob Hill
- 2:00 pm – Gold Rush City
- 2:00 pm – Victorian San Francisco
- 7:00 pm – North Beach By Night
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require an admission charge to the gardens. Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee: Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission if entered by 10 am.
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Father's Day, San Francisco, Walks & Tours