F*ck Up Nights Panel on Business: April Edition | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Port Workspaces Kaiser Mall (Oakland) | 344 20th St, Oakland, CA 94612
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join us for FuckUp Nights Oakland, Volume 12 – April edition!
FuckUp Nights is a global movement and event series born in Mexico in 2012 to share public business failure stories with hundreds of people attending each event around the world.
• Hear from successful founders and entrepreneurs about their favorite business failure, what they learned and how it can help your business.
• Mingle and network with others in the Bay Area business and creative community.
• Enjoy complimentary refreshments sponsored by 2.Oakland.
• JF Gauthier, Founder and CEO of Startup Genome
• Terry Brags, Celebrity Chef and Food Network Alumni
• Taylor Jay, Founder and fashion designer of Taylor Jay Collection
Port Workspaces- Kaiser Mall 3rd floor Garden Room, (Enter on main level, 344 20th St. between Webster and Harrison)
Categories: Lectures & Workshops