Female Traveler Connection: Free Dinner, Live Music & BYOB | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Green Tortoise Hostel San Francisco | 494 Broadway, San Francisco, CA 94133
Free / RSVP
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Mix and Mingle with other international female travelers & au pairs. Join us in our safe, fun international living room space. Enjoy a home-cooked vegetarian meal in our San Francisco hostel where you can connect with like-minded, international female travelers & au pairs. Then join a wide range of other international travelers for a social hour with live music and bring your own drinks.
You must check in with the event host at 7PM. We’ll have a designated space allocated for the group to meet new travel buddies and connect with new international friends. Afterwards, you are welcome to socialize with a wide range of international travelers during the hostel’s social hour. We’ll have live music – plus you can get cheap items at a nearby store (ie: $0.75 beers & $3.50 bottles of wine).
Schedule of events:
- 7 pm Sharp: Meet out front of 494 Broadway St. for event check in. The international living room used for this event is a private space and there are strict rules for entry so please be sure to arrive on time or you will not be able to enter the building.
- 7 pm-7:15 pm: Meet & Greet.
- 7 pm-8 pm: Free dinner buffet for the group and all hostel guests. Enjoy garden salad, vegetarian pasta with marinara sauce/mushrooms, garlic bread and pastries for dessert. Feel free to bring your own wine, beer, drinks, etc.
- 7:30 pm: Live Music starts.
- 8 pm-9 pm: Hostel social hour – mingle with a wide range of international travelers. Cheap wine/beers available at a nearby store for the event group and hostel guests only (ie: $0.75 beers & $3.50 bottles of wine).
This private event is all ages and is a connection/networking event for international female travelers only. Be sure to bring an international ID (ie: a passport or driver’s license that is NOT from the USA) to attend. You must register in advance and bring your confirmation email – as you will need to check in at 7 pm sharp in order to be allowed into the building.
***HOW TO RSVP***
- You must first RSVP on Facebook
- Next, you must fill out this quick RSVP form to receive an email confirmation: https://bit.ly/2wQ7jBo (Be sure to bring your email confirmation with you to the event).
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.