2014 Film Night in the Park SF Kick-Off: “Ghostbusters” | Dolores Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Dolores Park | 19th Street and Dolores Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
2019 Film Night in the Park | SF
The San Francisco Neighborhood Theater Foundation (SFNTF) produces the popular Film Night in the Park outdoor film series. For 2019 they have combined with Sundown Cinema to create one big free film series.
- Star Wars (1977), Friday, July 12, Dolores Park – Star Wars-themed performance by SF Conservatory of Music
- Hook (1991), Thursday, July 25, Alamo Square Park – Robin Williams Birthday
- Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse (2018), Friday, Aug. 23, Union Square
- Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) Friday, Sept. 6, Jerry Garcia Amphitheater – Sing-Along
- Space Jam (1996) Friday, Sept. 27, India Basin Shoreline Park
- Mean Girls (2004), Thursday, Oct. 3, Marina Green – National Mean Girls Day
- People’s Choice (Halloween-Themed), Friday, Oct. 18, Dolores Park
Saturday, June 14, 2014
SF Opening Night | 2019 Film Night in the Park | SF
The first Film Night in the Park in San Francisco for 2014 is everyone’s favorite Ghostbusters. And yes, even though there is construction going on at half the park, Film Night still takes place at Dolores Park in 2014.
In Ghostbusters, three unemployed paranormal investigators, Dr. Peter Venkman (Bill Murray), Dr. Raymond Stantz (Dan Aykroyd), and Dr. Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis), find that New Yorkers just can’t get along without their ghost removal service.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.