SF’s Hidden Park Celebration: The Christopher Park Festival | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Christopher Park | 350 Amber Drive, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The 2nd festival held in Christopher Park of Diamond Heights will raise awareness for this beautiful hidden park and build community. Don’t miss a chance to be a part of history as this is intended to be a community tradition on October 13, 2018.
2018 Christopher Park Festival
Saturday, October 13, 2018 | 10 am to 2 pm
George Christopher Playground, 5210 Diamond Heights Blvd, San Francisco
2018 Schedule of Events:
- 10:00 am: Storytime and Puppets with Charlie’s Corner
- 10:15 am: Little Folkies Children’s Music
- 10:45 am: Doggie Fashion Show & DJ Jack Dance Party
- 11:00 am: Tree Frog Treks Animal Ambassador Reptiles
- 11:30 am: Glen Canyon Park History Walk
- 11:45 am: Eric Beattie & The Party Ants
- 12:40 pm: Photo Contest Awards & Bubble Ball Field Games
- 12:50 pm: Pat Wilder
- 1:40 pm: DJ Jack & Johanna Soulful House
- 2:00 pm: Kite Flying After Party
The free festival will offer lots of activities for children and fun for all, including music, art, doggie fashion show, photography contests, bounce houses, and more.