“Bikes, Bites & Blues” Fest | Walnut Creek
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Walnut Creek Downtown | Cypress St., Walnut Creek, CA
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
First Wednesday Street Fest: Live Music, Food Trucks & Fun | Walnut Creek
Walnut Creek Downtown will be celebrating its third First Wednesdays Street Fest on June 7th from 5:30-8:30 pm. Cypress Street will come alive with the foot-tapping blues from BeaufunK featuring Michael Jeffries. Come enjoy Bikes, Bites and Blues Fest and choose from a wide assortment of food trucks, shopping, free prizes, arts and crafts and over 45 participating vendors (no motorbikes please). This is a family fun event for all ages.
June First Wednesdays will include:
- “Best in Show” Bicycle Decorating Contest – Cyclists of all ages can present their decorated bicycles at 6:30 pm for some fun prizes.
- 3 Food Trucks
- Local Wines from Buon Vino and Local Craft Beer from OL Beercafe & Bottleshop
- Spin the Wheel of Walnut Creek Fortune for a fun selection of prizes
- Free Face Painting and Arts & Crafts
- Other Treats: Kettlecorn, KIND Snacks, and traditional Baklava
Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, Shopping & Fashion