2018 Folsom Street Fair | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Folsom Street | Folsom and 8th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The 35th Annual Folsom Street Fair, a true only in San Francisco original, covers over 13 city blocks filled with 250,000 people in their most outrageous leather, rubber, and fetish attire enjoying the world’s largest leather fair.
2018 Folsom Street Fair
Sunday, September 30, 2018 | 11 am to 6 pm
Folsom Street (8th to 13th Streets), SoMa, SF
FREE, but donations are encouraged
Donate $10 or more at the gates and get a sticker that entitles you to $2 off each drink all day.
2018 Main Stage Lineup
Howard And 10Th Street – Mc(S): Intensive Claire and Pollo Del Mar / Stage Dj Jen Dm (Hi Fashion)
- 11:30 am – 11:55 am – El Elle
- 12:10 pm – 12:35 pm – Pamela Parker
- 12:40 pm – 1:00 pm – Leather Titleholders
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm – Alice Bag
- 1:50 pm – 2:20 pm – Penguin Prison (DJ Set)
- 2:50 pm – 3:30 pm – Young Galaxy
- 4:00 pm – 4:40 pm – Book of Love
- 5:15 pm – 6:00 pm – Hercules & Love Affair
2018 Magnitude Dance Area Lineup
Folsom and 13Th Street
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm – Shane Stiel
- 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm – Seth Breezy
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm – Tony Moran
- – Surprise DJ Set
With over 200 exhibitor booths showcasing fetish gear and toys, it’s a pig’s dream. Check out their massive live stage with top-name indie, electronic and alternative acts, our huge dance area spinning the best of the international party scene, live BDSM demos, and a sick and twisted performance stage.
And, yes, you can still be naked, so avail yourself of the coat and clothes check areas as well.